In anticipation of SBWA+ 2020 which has been rescheduled to 19 to 20 August 2020, we would like to look back on the last five years, from where SBWA+ started, to where it is now.
The sixth edition of the renowned Sports Betting West Africa+ summit will take place in Lagos, Nigeria. SBWA+ has consistently proved to be not merely an esteemed gaming summit and exhibition, but also a vital focus for African operators, regulators and others in the gaming ecosystem. Each former edition of the summit has been marked by great success and SBWA+ 2020 will be no exception.
The previous five editions provided invaluable cutting edge industry knowledge and networking opportunities for our attendees. Network at this massive gathering of gaming professionals and stakeholders, coming together to hear the latest about the sports betting industry from key industry leaders.
SBWA+ 2020, the 6th Annual Edition of SBWA+ is set to offer:
- The latest insights on sports betting innovations. What’s working and what’s not working? The future of the sports betting industry in West Africa will also be discussed.
- A discussion on current opportunities for operators and suppliers in these markets
- Practical skills to boost your performance and profits
- Insight into West Africa’s robust economic growth from 2018 – 2020
- Clear explanations of new legislations from gaming regulators
- The opportunity to discuss the future of your business with leading experts and advisors
- Open discussions and masterclass sessions
- A networking platform for local and international gaming stakeholders to meet and collaborate
We will continue to grow this booming industry in Nigeria and West Africa as a whole by hosting SBWA+ 2020, a ground-breaking summit, with key gaming players, gathered together to celebrate and garner more knowledge about the West African sports betting industry!
In celebration of International Workers’ Day, we would like to offer you a: 2-FOR-1 DELEGATE SPECIAL AVAILABLE UNTIL 1 MAY 2020.
Register now for SBWA+ 2020, so you don’t miss out: https://www.sportsbettingevents.com/sbwa
Contact us now to find out how your company can benefit at SBWA+ 2020:
Contact Eventus International’s Marketing Director, Lou-Mari Burnett, to grow your business in Africa and beyond with our sponsorship and exhibition packages for SBWA+ 2020.
Email: [email protected]