In a first of its kind event held in Dubai, Eventus International will be hosting the International Lottery Play Summit in 2020. The conference will be taking place from 26 – 27 February 2020 at the Crowne Plaza Dubai. The summit will focus on four major elements in lottery business including Regulatory Development, Corporate Social Responsibility approach around the world, Technology Innovations and Marketing Strategies in Lottery.
Some of the topics scheduled to be discussed include:
- Update on global regulatory perspective in the global lottery market for the coming years
- The lottery in your pocket: Apps for iOS and Android
- Current technological advances in lottery
- Benefits to the society – gender equality, climate change, CSR approach, cultural heritage and education
- Lottery as a customer acquisition tool for mainstream business
- Key aspects AI regulation – prospects and challenges ahead
- Blockchain-based lottery concept – data integrity, AML, CDPR, security
- New technology integration and innovation in lottery
- Augmented Reality with scratch tickets
- Various marketing tools and strategies for different generations
- Bigger payouts and higher jackpot – what does it actually mean in lottery business and the impact on the market
- And many more!
Join us to gain knowledge from international lottery experts, including these confirmed speakers:
- Annamária Remes, CEO, Kootac Trading LTD
- Christina Thakor-Rankin, Principal Consultant, 1710Gaming
- Frank Herold, Director, 5th Consulting DMCC
- Philippe Vlaemminck, Partner, Pharumlegal
- Richard Mifsud, Business Advisor and Co-founder, Helio Gaming
- Tom Kimsey, Product Lead, RISQ
And many more!
Register now to join us on 26 to 27 February for International Lottery Play Summit 2020. By joining the summit, you will:
Discover new prospects and opportunities in the lottery market
Meet internationally acclaimed professionals in the industry, stakeholders from the UAE and surroundings
Stay ahead of your competitors with new marketing strategies and tools
Source and explore market prospects and generate new business leads
Contact us now to find out how your company can benefit at ILPS 2020:
Contact Eventus International’s Marketing Director, Lou-Mari Burnett, to grow your business in UAE and beyond with our sponsorship and exhibition packages for ILPS 2020.
Email: [email protected]