European Gaming announces the date and draft agenda of the first virtual quarterly virtual meetup in 2021.
The team at European Gaming (part of Hipther Agency), is excited to announce that the registrations are open for the Q1 Virtual Meetup which will take place on 11 February 2021.
The title of the first meetup of the year is Gambling Industry Restart and you can already register here!
As an update to the previous announcement about the virtual meetups, the organizers have made the meetups free to attend.
The aim of the quarterly virtual meetups is to increase the access to quality information, but also provide an excellent opportunity to participate in engaging discussions between the industry stakeholders in the EU/EEA and CIS regions.
The draft agenda includes the following discussions:
- Regulation Outlook on 2021 in Europe (focus on the most recent updates)
- Do-s and don’ts for emerging markets (focus on Ukraine, Kazakhstan Uzbekistan, Georgia)
- Regulator’s decision and politics
- RG: What to learn from the past and jump into the future instantly
- Land based gambling industry damage report
- The synergy between land-based and online operations (Multichannel convergence, omni-channel, availability on mobile)
- The positive effects of the gambling industry
- Will eSports and Virtual Sports reign on the industry in 2021
- Self-exclusion at its early stage in the Baltics
- Game design in 2021, introducing the responsible game design
The final version of the discussions will be announced in mid-January.
The meetups feature several panel discussions per region and topics that are joined by key industry experts, CEOs, C-Level Executives, Business Development Managers, and sometimes government officials/regulators.
All meetups offer the opportunity to network online in special break-out sessions, but also join a round table discussion which answers all burning questions of the industry at a certain point in time during 2021.
For further sponsorship/speaking and marketing inquiries, make sure to reach out to Andrada Marginean (B2B Sales Executive at Hipther Agency).
For media-related inquiries, please contact Alexandru Marginean (Marketing Specialist at Hipther Agency).
To receive constant updates about the registration opening and agenda updates, subscribe here: http://eepurl.com/hfyZxf