The 3rd edition of MARE BALTICUM Gaming Summit and BSG Awards will be held on the 6th of August in Tallinn at Radisson Blu Hotel Olümpia Tallinn, and will address burning questions of the industry in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Sweden, Denmark and Germany.
Despite the travel restrictions around the world, the conference is attracting experts from the region, but also from other EU countries. The participants are also eager to return to a live conference and start shaking hands with industry peers.
The organizers of MARE BALTICUM Gaming Summit, European Gaming Media and Events, have put together an interesting lineup of speakers and topics that aim to deliver the best answers possible for the Baltic and Scandinavian gaming industry that is in a crisis.
Among the highly recognized profiles that are taking part in the conference you will find the following industry experts that will bring the latest industry updates and also share advices for the industry:
- Andrius Gabnys (Attorney At Law – Gabnys Law Firm) – Event Ambassador
- Lolita Sumskaite (Head of Unit at Ministry of Finance, Lithuania)
- Signe Birne (Director of Lotteries and Gambling Supervisory Inspection of the Republic of Latvia)
- Sören Meius (Estonian Ministry of Finance)
- Janis Laganovskis (Lotteries and Gambling Supervision Inspection of the Republic of Latvia)
- Dr. Simon Planzer (Partner at PLANZER LAW)
- Liutauras Varanavičius (Head of Business Development at ConnectPay)
- Dainis Niedra (Managing Director Central & Eastern Europe at Enlabs)
- Kaido Ulejev (Commercial Director CEECA at Betsson Group)
- Karolis Gogaitis (General Manager at CBet.lt)
- Henrik Norsk Hoffmann (Partner at Nordic Gambling)
- Gustaf Hoffstedt (Secretary-General at the Swedish Trade Association for Online Gambling)
- Jakub Kolomicenko (Head of the legal department at Endorphina)
- Dr. Joerg Hofmann (Partner at MELCHERS LAW)
- Araksi Sargsyan (Head of Business Development at DS Virtual Gaming)
- Robert Dowling (Chief Commercial Officer at Singular)
- Nadiya Attard (Director of Sales at Relax Gaming)
- Jan Urbanec (CEO at Endorphina)
- Justinas Badaras (Business Development Manager at Bankera)
- Slava Jefremov (CPO at Cointraffic)
- Dmitrijus Borisenka (CEO at CoinGate.com)
As mentioned in earlier press releases, the conference is going ahead as planned and based on official sources, Estonia has allowed from June 1 for citizens from EU and EEA countries with a slow current spread of COVID-19 to enter the country without the requirement of a 14-day self-isolation period.
You can consult the list that is updated weekly on the following link.
MARE BALTICUM – The Baltic and Scandinavian Gaming Summit will once again bring together the leading companies in the Baltic and Scandinavian region for a full day of quality learning and networking with local regulators and industry experts.
Browse the official event website here: www.marebalticumgaming.com
You can view the photo gallery from the inaugural event on the following link.
Browse the video archives of the panel discussions which were recorded on the 7th of May at the virtual edition of the conference.
For further inquiries about the 2020 live edition of MBGS and BSG Awards (6 August – Tallinn, Estonia), speaking/attending/sponsoring options, make sure to send an e-mail to Andrada Bota (B2B Sales Executive at Hipther Agency) or subscribe to the weekly newsletter on the following link.
Visit www.marebalticumgaming.com for more details!