The SPiCE Awards 2020 ceremony will take place on Friday, 27 March 2020, on the last day of SPiCE 2020, set to happen from 25 to 27 March 2020 in Goa, India. The SPiCE Awards 2020 will celebrate companies which delivered outstanding performance in the Indian sub-continental gaming industry. Nominees will be judged based on their performance during 2019.
Eventus International is excited to announce the seven experts who will be judging the entries for the SPiCE Awards 2020.
The lineup of judges includes
- Christina Thakor-Rankin, Principal consultant, 1710 Gaming LTD, UK
- David Flynn, CEO, Swintt
- Laxmi Khanolkar, Co-founder & CEO, Apar Games
- Manish Tripathi, CEO, Probability Gaming
- Raman Kalra, Partner/Leader – Entertainment, Media & Sports Advisory, PWC
- Roland Landers, CEO, All India Gaming Federation
- Susan O’Leary, CEO, Alderney eGambling
Join us for SPiCE 2020 from 25 to 27 March 2020 and celebrate the greatest achievers in the Indian gaming industry at the SPiCE Awards 2020.
Register your attendance at SPiCE 2020 now.
Eventus International is a highly professional, independent and global event producing company that specialises in gaming conferences and exhibitions; across Asia and Africa, attended by hundreds of senior delegates from the private and public sector. For more information on Eventus International, kindly visit – http://www.eventus-international.com/
The third edition of the Strategic Partnership for iGaming Conference & Exhibition is scheduled to take place from 25 to 27 March 2020 at the Goa Marriott Resort & Spa, India.