On February 20 Tbilisi will host major professional event of gambling business in Georgia and all the CIS countries – Georgia Gambling Congress. The event will bring together managers and executives of major casinos, hotels and other establishments of tourist business, foreign investors, manufacturers of gaming equipment, government officials, junket tourists and players.
Congress will include a lot of presentations and seminars both of Georgian and international experts in the field of casino, poker, slot machines, betting and online gambling, as well as interactive discussions with professionals who are willing to share their experience and knowledge.
Speakers of the congress are professionals such as:
• Giorgi Pertaia, director of Georgian National Investment Agency;
• Tornike Zirakishvili, Head of International Relations, National Tourism Administration of Georgia;
• Lavrenty Gubin, Director of Public Relations, Storm International;
• Delcho Dobrev, Business Development Manager, Casino Technology;
• Aram Orbelyan, PhD Senior Partner, Attorney Concern Dialog (law firm);
• Mike Nuttall, CEO Global Retail Consultancy;
• Mirza Svanidze, Metro Atlas Georgia;
• Kirill Alexeyev, Project Manager Hololoto;
• Pavel Titov, expert in analytics and data processing in online gambling field, DupZapper;
• Adrian Toshkov, Business Development Manager Casino Technology;
• Yuriy Fedorov, president of the National Association of Bookmakers Russia;
• Dmitry Danilenko, commercial director of “Yandex”;
• Denis Zheltovsky, Business Development Manager CasExe;
• Stuart Baker, BetConstruct.
At Demo zone of Georgia Gaming Congress companies such as LLC «FTOROS», Fininvestd.oo, GameART, EveryMatrix, Gambee, Innovative Technology Ltd, Metro Atlas Georgia, One bet, etc. will be showcasing their products and services.
For more information about the event, its program and speakers, please visit official website g3congress.ge.
Buy ticket now
Look forward to seeing you at Georgia Gaming Congress!