Eventus International invites you to join us for The BiG Africa Roadshow in Cape Town.
BiG Africa Roadshow in Cape Town is made up of a one-day conference, followed by a spectacular networking function designed to give you the chance to meet and network with fellow professionals. The networking function will feature delicious local foods and drinks, all set against the backdrop of the exceptional views of the Atlantic ocean.
The Eventus International team is proud and delighted to announce our chairperson for BiG Africa Roadshow Cape Town:
Christina Thakor-Rankin, Principal Consultant, 1710 Gaming, UK
Christina has over 25 years’ experience in the betting and gambling industry. Starting out in the pre-dotcom era, she has a career spanning land, internet and mobile, covering all aspects of gaming operations, holding senior roles with some of the world’s best known brands (including William Hill and Virgin) responsible for managing multiple business disciplines, functions and teams across a range of channels, products and customers, including regulatory compliance and money laundering. She is currently Principal Consultant at 1710 Gaming Ltd working with start-ups, investors, established operators, regulators, law enforcement and industry groups across the world, advising on all aspects of the gaming and gambling cycle – from market research and analysis, to licensing and compliance, products and marketing, project management and business strategy, to full operational set-up and customer engagement. She remains an active Compliance Officer and MLRO, non-Executive Director and Board member, and regularly contributes to industry publications and international events. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Law and Politics and a Master’s degree in Classic.
We are very honoured to have Christina join us for this esteemed gaming event in Cape Town.
Among the growing list of speakers:
- Adekunle Adeniji, Managing Director, BetBonanza
- Adheera Bodasing, Managing Director, Polarity Consulting
- Aggrey Sayi, Country Marketing Manager, OdiBets Kenya
- Dean Macpherson, Shadow Minister, The Department of Trade and Industry, South Africa
- Duncan Pollock, Head of Global Marketing, DR Gaming Technology
- Garron Whitesman, Partner, Whitesman Lurie Attorneys
- Jason Foster, Co-Founder & Head of iGaming, Chalkline Sports
- Joan Alcorn, Change Management Consultant, T J Consultants
- Joe Kustelski, Co-founder, Chalkline Sports
- Lee-Ann Johnstone, CEO & Founder, AffiliateINSIDER
- Mario Vilela, Sales and Marketing Director, IGT Africa
- Mark Tipping, Director, Eazibet Africa
- Nkoatse Ernest Mashamaite, Director of Gambling Law and Policy, The Department of Trade and Industry, South Africa
- Tyrone Dobbin, Chairman & CEO, Western Cape Bookmakers Association & Sportingbet
Are you planning to explore Cape Town even further over the weekend? Then why not network with your business peers! Book your VIP experience now, or upgrade to a VIP pass if you have already registered! https://www.bigafricasummit.com/register
Here are the networking excursions on offer for the day after the conference, 5th of Oct 2019:
- Champagne cruise in the beautiful Cape Town harbour
- Party bus through the streets of the historical ‘Bo-Kaap’ and take a cable car ride up Table Mountain
- Party bus to the breathtaking Stellenbosch Winelands for wine tastings and lunch
Exciting sponsorship opportunities will be available during the conference sessions and the networking functions. By having these at hand, you will be able to gain the opportunity to have one-on-one interactions with clients in both formal and informal environments.
Showcase your product and solutions to the African audience and promote your brand to a captive audience of decision-makers!
This is your chance to create company awareness, share and exchange ideas/concepts as well as launch new products and services with your future clients in front of you.
Register now to be a part of this event, which is set to be of historical importance in moving the remote gaming bill forward in South Africa.
Contact Eventus International’s Marketing Director, Lou-Mari Burnett, today to review all packages available: