AASBS 2019 kicks off tomorrow, 18 and 19 June on the Jersey Shore at Monmouth Park,home to the first legal sports bet placed in the history of New Jersey.
Day one of the event covers topics such as
- US sports betting – How we got here? where are we now?
- Creating a harmonized regulatory environment across regulated states
- Lobbying strategies – How to bring sports betting legislation to your state
On day two, the discussions include among others
- What punters want – player acquisition and retention strategies for the American market
- Player management and risk mitigation – The key to succeeding in any market
- What viewpoint do government officials and broadcasters have towards sports betting?
Delegates can look forward to addresses by top-tier thought leaders, including Steve Sweeney (Senate President, New Jersey State Senate), Phil Murphy (Governor, New Jersey) and Frank Pallone (Representative, New Jersey 6th Congressional District).
The All American Sports Betting Summit is held in cooperation with Eventus International’s Strategic Partners, SiGMA’s well-known Roadshow, New Jersey, and includes attendance to the American Gambling Awards.
Online registrations close 5pm today – register for AASBS now:
Contact us to find out how we can be your gateway to the American Market
Contact Eventus International today to hear all about the sponsorship and exhibitor packages available at AASBS 2019:
Email: [email protected]