Nominations are now officially open for the SBC Awards 2020, firing the starting gun on the race to find the sports betting and gaming industry’s outstanding performers of the last 12 months.
The winners will be honoured at a lavish ceremony in London in December, during which 700 guests will enjoy fantastic hospitality and entertainment, as the industry looks to finish off a difficult year in style.
The seventh edition of the SBC Awards features a total of 43 categories, with 14 for operators, 3 for affiliates, 20 for suppliers and 4 for payments suppliers. There are also two special honours open to both operators and suppliers that reflect the unique market conditions of 2020 – ‘Leader of the Year at a Time of Crisis’ and ‘Employer of the Year at a Time of Crisis’.
One feature that make the SBC Awards particularly sought after by businesses is that they are judged by the people best placed to evaluate performance – an independent panel consisting of some of the most experienced and influential people in the industry.
Companies keen to see their efforts recognised by their peers in the industry can nominate their company for free here.
Last year’s SBC Awards saw a record 34 different businesses and five industry leaders rewarded for their excellence in the sports betting and gaming sector, with winners ranging from globally recognised brands to innovative niche suppliers.
Winners in the operator categories included bet365 and LeoVegas, who collected the prestigious Sportsbook of the Year and Casino Operator of the Year titles respectively, while Betradar and Trustly picked up multiple honours in the supplier and payments categories.
Andrew McCarron, Managing Director of SBC, said: “The SBC Awards have become an integral part of the betting and gaming industry calendar, largely because the winners really value the fact that their achievements have been recognised by their peers. But partly also because the ceremony itself is a great festive party!
“The biggest names in the industry always enter, but there are also plenty of categories designed to celebrate the work of innovative young businesses. So, if your company has been involved in any imaginative projects or has delivered consistently good service throughout the very difficult circumstances of this year, we look forward to receiving your nomination.”
The full list of categories for the SBC Awards 2020 is :
- Sportsbook of the Year
- Casino Operator of the Year
- Rising Star in Sports Betting
- Rising Star in Casino
- Esports Operator of the Year
- Football Sportsbook of the Year
- Racing Sportsbook of the Year
- Innovation in Casino Entertainment
- Best Mobile Operator App
- Sponsorship of the Year
- Marketing Campaign of the Year
- Socially Responsible Sportsbook of the Year
- Socially Responsible Casino of the Year
- Best Affiliate Programme
- Sport Affiliate of the Year
- Casino Affiliate of the Year
- Best Affiliate Product Innovation
- Best Acquisition & Retention Partner
- Best Innovation in Casino Entertainment
- Best Innovation in Mobile
- Best Land-Based Betting & Gaming Product
- Best Live Betting Product
- Best Live Casino Supplier
- Best Live Streaming Product / Supplier
- Best Multi-Channel Supplier
- Best Sports Data Product
- Best Virtual Sports Innovation
- Best Virtual Sports Supplier
- Casino / Slots Developer of the Year
- Esports Supplier of the Year
- Industry Innovation of the Year
- Marketing & Services Provider of the Year
- Platform Provider of the Year
- Rising Star in Casino Innovation / Software
- Rising Star in Sports Betting Innovation / Software
- Sportsbook Supplier of the Year
- White Label Supplier of the Year
Payment Supplier Awards
- Payment Solution of the Year
- Mobile Payment Solution of the Year
- Payments Innovation of the Year
- Fraud & Compliance Solution of the Year
- Leader of the Year
- Employer of the Year
To nominate your company for one or more of these awards, please click HERE.
For enquiries about sponsorship opportunities and awards-dinner table bookings at the SBC Awards 2020, please contact [email protected]