Eventus International and Platform Infinity have identified Casablanca, Morocco as the ideal hosting place for the Gaming Expo Francophone Africa (GEFA) Summit to take place from 20 to 21 August 2020.
Key issues being covered at the summit:
- Market updates from around the world on trends, new products and developments as well as on regulatory matters
- Explore the key issues and trends impacting the gaming industry
- Get a grip on developments, strategies and opportunities on gambling industry in Africa
- Connect with leading leaders and captains of the industry
If you are wondering who should attend:
GEFA 2020 is the only dedicated gaming event for the French-Speaking countries in Africa. The event is designed to appeal to the who’s-who in the gaming industry in Africa and internationally.
Expect to meet C-levels and senior directors from:
- Gaming operators
- Regulators & government authorities
- Gaming machine suppliers & manufacturers
- Gaming software providers
- Payment solution providers
- Hosting companies
- Gaming consultants
- Legal advisors
- Industry associations
Contact us now to find out how your company can benefit at GEFA 2020:
Contact Eventus International’s Marketing Director, Lou-Mari Burnett, to grow your business in Francophone Africa and beyond with our sponsorship and exhibition packages for GEFA 2020.
Email: [email protected]