With just a month to go before the inaugural Scandinavian Gaming Show comes to Sweden in September, Eventus International made an exciting announcement this morning. The Eventus Media team (a division of Eventus International) announced the entire line up of speakers and topics that you will get to see at Stockholmsmässan, Stockholm, Sweden from 5-6 September 2018, for the Scandinavian Gaming Show.
With the help of Scandinavia’s leading sports betting and casino operators, gaming regulators, associations and software providers, the conference producer of the summit was able to identify the biggest opportunities and how to make the most of them when entering the Scandinavian market.
Session 1: Regulation and Legislation
The upcoming reregulation in Sweden – what it entails
Regulatory Cooperation: How can other jurisdictions assist Sweden with regulation?
How to be successful in a newly regulated market
How will Swedish Authorities deal with challenges linked to Responsible Gambling and Money Laundering?
Session 2: Technology and innovation
Emerging Tech in Gambling: Blockchain
Re-imagining the Online Casino
Daily Fantasy Sport and eSports Betting: The New Era of Sports Betting Platforms
Session 3: Marketing and Operations
How to work with new Swedish marketing rules
What’s next for payments in gaming?
Diversity and inclusion in the gaming sector
How do we adapt to changes in customer behaviour?
Session 4: Leadership and Strategy
Regulatory and data challenges of biometrics and A.I
Betting Integrity – Overcoming Match-fixing
Roundtable Discussion: Lessons in Best Industry Practice
This new format agenda ensures that there is an even mix of subject matter throughout the conference and gives the audience a natural flow of ideas from one topic to the next. It also makes it easier for delegates to plan meeting around their interests.
“After producing a number of events for Eventus International, I realized that every sector has four main subject areas that are interesting to A-level executives; regulation and legislation, innovation and technology, marketing and operations, and leadership and strategy. Gaining the most relevant and up-to-date information on these four topic areas is crucial to thriving and surviving in any market. Especially in soon-to-be newly regulated markets such as Sweden” – Jordan Crossley, Conference Producer, Eventus International
Eventus International is proud of the fantastic networking opportunities that attendees will get to experience at the summit. As an attendee, you will have the opportunity to meet and gain the perspectives of 25 of Scandinavia’s leading experts in gaming, law, marketing and technology.
The star-studded line-up is as follows:
1. Alessandro Fried, Chairman, BtoBet
2. Andrew Cochrane, Chief Commercial Officer, SBTech
3. Bodil Ehlers, Partner and CEO, Kastell Advokatbyrå AB
4. Bill Pascrell III, Strategic Advisor/Public & Government Affairs Professional/ Lobbyist, Princeton Public Affairs Group, Inc.
5. Christina Thakor-Rankin, Principal Consultant, 1710 Gaming Ltd
6. Daniel Gruederich, CEO and Founder, Sportsbookcloud
7. Hampus Hagglof, CEO, FSport
8. Jan Feuerhake, Lawyer/Rechtsanwalt, Taylor Wessing
9. Jake Williams, Director, Sportradar
10. Jenny Nilzon, CEO, Swedish Gambling Association
11. Jindřich Rajchl, CEO, Funtasy sports
12. Johan Sigurdsson, Business Development Consultant, Microgaming
13. Michael Mrak, Head of Department for Corporate Governance Coordination and Compliance, Casinos Austria AG
14. Malin Persson, Associate, Kastell Advokatbyrå AB
15. Micheal Doyle CMO, PVP.ME
16. Magnus Silfverberg, CEO, Bisnode AB
17. Michael Pedersen, CEO and Co-founder, Letsbet.com, iGaming Idol, Pioneer Play
18. Stefan Widmark, Partner, Kastell Advokatbyrå AB
19. Sverker Skogberg, Senior Vice President, PAF
20. Marc Wood, Owner, Gambler Analytics
21. Henric Andersson, CEO and Co-founder of SuprNation
22. Carsten Muth, General Counsel & Head of compliance, Lotto24
23. Per Jaldung, Chairman, European Casino Association
24. Iosif Galea, Regulatory Compliance Specialist & Key Official, GamblingConsultantMalta
25. Jack Symons, CEO and Founder, Gamban
26. Ihor Kolodyuk, CTO, DiceyBit
Lastly, the Scandinavian Gaming Show would not be the success it is going to be without all the companies who will be attending:
Kastell Advokatbyrå AB
Princeton Public Affairs Group Inc.
1710 Gaming Ltd
Swedish Gambling Association
Casinos Austria AG
Kastell Advokatbyrå AB
European Casino Association
AND MANY MORE!
Don’t miss this opportunity to register for the inaugural Scandinavian Gaming Show. Get a 10% discount when registering for SGS2018 before Friday 3 August 2018.
Or Contact our Marketing Director below to register directly
Only 5 exhibition stands left for the Scandinavian Gaming Show!
With the upcoming re-regulation of the Swedish gambling sector coming up in January next year, everyone is rushing to get the best software and solutions to be ready for when they are open for business. The Scandinavian Gaming Show is in the right place at the right time to ensure that software providers and new operators can secure partnerships long before next year.
Contact Eventus International’s Marketing Director; Lou Mari Burnett to find out how Eventus International can raise your profile in the Scandinavian Market
Email: [email protected]