Discover GEFA 2020 – another exciting summit in our lineup of industry-leading events for 2020!
Taking place at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Abidjan Airport, Ivory Coast, from 20 to 21 August 2020, GEFA (Gaming Expo Francophone Africa) will unite African and European sportsbooks and gaming companies, as well as industry experts, in Abidjan to discuss the strategies required for success in the African gaming business.
On Day One of the summit, our expert panel of speakers will analyse the challenges, opportunities and regulatory requirements of entering Francophone Africa’s gaming markets while also assessing the gaming landscape in various Francophone Africa countries. Day Two will focus on technology trends, the latest online and mobile sports betting innovations, as well as future trends in the gaming industry.
Mark the dates and join us at GEFA 2020 to unveil the industry potential in the Francophone Africa countries and expand your business network.
Seize this opportunity to meet and learn from first-class gaming experts, including:
- Amadou Samba Kane, Directeur Général, Loterie Nationale Sénégalaise (LONASE) *
- Chhayan Ringadoo, CEO, Gambling Regulatory Board Mauritius
- Christina Thakor-Rankin, Principal Consultant, 1710 Gaming, UK
- Christophe Caye, CEO, LudWin Group
- Michal Glowacki, COO, SB Betting Software
- Omar Skalli, CEO, SOREC Morocco
- Robert Brassai, Principal Consultant, Sense4Gaming
- Yahya Wane, Group Head of Business Development & Sales, MOJAGROUP
Grow your business in Francophone Africa!
To register your attendance at GEFA 2020, click here:
Contact us now to find out how your company can benefit at GEFA 2020:
Contact Eventus International’s Marketing Director, Lou-Mari Burnett, to grow your business in Francophone Africa and beyond with our sponsorship and exhibition packages for GEFA 2020.
Email: [email protected]