Eventus International is excited to share a preview of what can be expected from the very first edition of the company’s new online publication, EI Industry News, coming out in August 2020.
EI Industry News aims to deliver detailed insights and perspectives from expert leaders across the betting, gaming and gambling spectrum, worldwide.
In the first edition, we assess the “new normal” as the gaming industry gradually emerges from the grip of COVID-19.
Articles in the first issue include:
- Return of sports in the US by Bill Pascrell III, President, A GAME ABOVE
- What does the “new normal” for Africa’s gaming industry look like post-COVID-19? An opportunity for innovation and improvement by Babatunde Ibidapo-Obe, Partner, Akin Ibidapo-Obe & Co
- Why harmonisation in online gambling regulation is necessary in Europe by Vasiliki Panousi, Manager -EU Affairs, EGBA
- Online Gaming: Where Do I Even Begin? by Devon Dalbock, General Manager, GLI Africa
- Payment blocking is not stopping online gambling but entailing unintended harmful consumer effects by Rolf Sims, Public Affairs Manager, Kindred
- SPAIN: All eyes on the imminent (or not) gaming advertisement regulation by Patricia Lalande, Partner, LOYRA Abogados
- The Convergence of Gambling and eSports by Keith McDonnell, CEO, KMiGaming
- LATAM: Different Market Characteristics and strategies by Slobodan Georgijevski, business Development manager, BtoBet
This edition will also feature interviews with Steen Madsen, casino and sports betting specialist and CEO of A GAME ABOVE, as well as Victor Arias, online gaming expert and Vice President of the LATAM facing division at Pragmatic Play.
Look out for the first edition of EI Industry News launching on 1 August 2020 and make sure you subscribe to gain access to original, informed and detailed content featuring top experts across the global gaming industry.
To subscribe, visit https://www.eventus-international.com/ei-industry-news-subscribe
EI Industry News will not only provide a wealth of resources and information, but it will also offer companies a premium opportunity to promote their brand to an international C-level audience through our selection of advertising opportunities.
Advertising options available:
– Half Page Advert Space
– Full Page Advert Space
– Double Page Centre Advert Space (Exclusive)
Advert space is limited! Hurry, as the first edition will be launching in 3 weeks! To find out more and/ or make your booking, contact us today: [email protected]