On February 20, 2015, hospitable capital of Georgia will welcome professional international forum dedicated to both domestic and international gambling business – Georgia Gaming Congress.
The event will bring together both international and Georgian experts of all gambling market segments. In particular, Mike Nuttall, CEO of GRC, will deliver report in the framework of the Congress.
Speaker will present report on: “Maximizing the value of your casino license”, and will speak about the following:
1. Public Sector
• Main opportunities and challenges when issuing a license
• Casino led regeneration
• How to maximize the returns and local benefits
2. Private Developers/ Investors and Operators
• How to secure the best casino partner
• Options for an investor to maximize investment returns
• How to win the license
Mike Nuttall has extensive international gambling experience in Georgia, Ukraine, Russia, Malta, UK, Ireland and Belgium on behalf of investors, developers and operators successfully securing investment, operators and attractions in all instances.
He is certified as a Personal Management License holder by the British Gambling Commission, which permits Mike to provide the following:
• Overall strategy and delivery of gambling operations
• Financial planning, control and budgeting
• Marketing and commercial development
• Regulatory compliance
• Gambling related IT provision and security
• Management of licensed activity for a particular area
Mike Nuttall is CEO if GRC providing a range of services to the public and private sector interested in unlocking the commercial opportunity currently presented by the casino sector and the extensive interest from international casino operators and investors in the Georgian market.
Do not miss report by of Mike Nuttall at Georgia Gaming Congress, discover new opportunities and solutions for your business.
Buy ticket now
Detailed information about Georgia Gaming Congress and all its speakers – on event website g3congress.ru.