CEOs, decision-makers, and Government officials among the speakers at the virtual edition of Sports Betting & Casino Summit North America.
With less than a month to go until the Sports Betting & Casino Summit North America (Virtual Conference) will open its virtual doors, the team at GamingAmericas.com (part of Hipther Agency), is honored to announce some big names of the North American gambling industry that will be joining the speakers’ lineup.
The top industry companies have all confirmed their interest in the inaugural event which will break all records for the organizing company.
Register now to secure your seat(s)! REGISTER HERE!
Among the already confirmed 40 speakers, you can find:
- Brandt Iden (State Representative at the State of Michigan)
- Nick Papadoglou (Chief Commercial Officer at Intralot Inc/US – Head of Sports Betting in the US)
- Joe Asher (CEO at William Hill US)
- Seth Schorr (CEO of Fifth Street Gaming and Chairman of Downtown Grand Hotel & Casino)
- Jay Kornegay (Vice President Race & Sports Operations – Westgate LV Resort & Casino)
- Grant Johnson (CEO at Esports Entertainment Group)
- Dmitry Starostenkov (CEO at Evenbet Gaming – the leading poker platform provider)
- Daniel J. Kustelski (CEO & Co-founder at Chalkline Sports)
- Benjie Levy (President/COO at Score Media and Gaming Inc
- Lloyd Danzig (Founder & CEO at Sharp Alpha Advisors)
You can view the full list of speakers on the official site.
The organizers have also revealed the program of the conference which will start on 23 June at 12:00 PM EDT (New York Time) / 9:00 AM (Pacific Time) / 6:00 PM (CET), and looks the following way:
Day 1 (23 June)
- THE STRATEGY OF RESTARTING THE ONLINE SPORTS BETTING INDUSTRY
- NAVIGATING THE SIGNIFICANT CHALLENGES & OPPORTUNITIES IN US SPORTS BETTING & ONLINE GAMING IN AN EVER CHANGING WORLD POST COVID-19
- THE FUTURE OF LEGALIZED SPORTS BETTING IN CALIFORNIA, FLORIDA AND TEXAS
- OUTLOOK FOR US GAMING – WHEN CAN WE EXPECT THE US GAMING MARKET TO NORMALISE
- LAS VEGAS – RE-LAUNCH OF THE STRIP
- ESPORTS BETTING VS CLASSIC SPORTS BETTING IN NORTH AMERICA
- VIRTUAL GAMING, IS IT GAINING TRACTION IN AMERICA AND CANADA AUDIENCE?
Day 2 (24 June)
- IS THERE REALLY AN ONLINE POKER RENESSAINCE?
- INNOVATION DURING AND POST COVID-19 – HOW IS THE INDUSTRY ADAPTING?
- COMPLIANCE AND CERTIFICATION DURING COVID-19
- TRIBAL GAMING INDUSTRY – A NEW ERA?
- THE FUTURE OF ONLINE GAMING IN CANADA
- RESPONSIBLE GAMING: LESSONS LEARNED FROM EUROPE AND VICE VERSA
- THE CURRENT & FUTURE STATE OF THE SPORTS BETTING INVESTMENT LANDSCAPE
The full schedule is available on this link!